Environmental protection "teeth" become more and more sharp, the central environmental protection supervision "look back" accountability of nearly 2,000 people, farms become "disaster-stricken areas"
In 2016, 36 million live pigs were reduced in all areas where environmental protection was banned.*
In 2017, the number of live pigs in*stocks decreased by about 20 million, and 49,000 forbidden areas were designated, covering an area of 63.6 square kilometers.
In 2018, the first round of central environmental protection supervision will be carried out.
The second round of Central Environmental Protection Inspection will begin in 2018.
All over the country once again "demolition voice four", many places to announce the latest prohibited areas
Huizhou, Guangdong Province: On May 31, Zhongkai District completed the relocation of aquaculture farms in forbidden farming areas.
Zhongshan, Guangdong Province: Sanjiao Town demolished 5 illegal pig farms about 4200 square meters according to law*
Yangjiang, Guangdong Province: demolishing 14 illegal poultry and livestock farms;
Yunfu, Guangdong Province: Closing 2 pig farms to avoid secondary pollution in Yunqi Village, Hetou Town, Xinxing County*
Guangdong: Zhaoqing pig farm wastewater treatment is irregular, ordering rectification; a illegal pig farm in Heping County was closed down;
Yulin, Guangxi: Emphasis is placed on the renovation of 283,300 Xiaosan farms in Bobai.
Lianyungang, Jiangsu: 2065 livestock and poultry farms were listed in the regulation list.
Changzhou, Jiangsu Province: A pig farm in Jintan was closed down and banned, with a fine of 150,000 yuan.
Yunnan Yuxi: 208 large-scale farms in Fuxian Lake will be renovated.
Haikou: The area of the designated forbidden area has reached 1041.44 square kilometers, and nearly half of the cities are forbidden to maintain.
Qinhuangdao, Hebei Province: According to the results of the inspection, the closure and relocation work has been completed 84% and entered the final critical stage, but the progress of the work is unbalanced. It is still arduous to complete the task of withdrawal on schedule.
Tongling, Anhui Province: It is clear that by November 1 this year, livestock and poultry farmers in the forbidden area will be closed and retreated; comprehensive management of livestock and poultry farmers will be carried out. In 2018, the proportion of manure treatment facilities in livestock and poultry farms will reach 60%, and the utilization rate of livestock and poultry wastes will reach more than 50%.
QQ snapshot 20180705110543.jpg
(Photo from Xinhua News Agency)
Looking back on the 10 provinces covered by environmental protection supervision, nearly 2,000 people were accountable.
From May 30 to June 7 this year, the first batch of six inspecting groups of the Central Environmental Protection Inspection "Looking Back" successively carried out inspections in 10 provinces (regions) such as Hebei, Inner Mongolia, Heilongjiang, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Henan, Guangdong, Guangxi, Yunnan and Ningxia. According to about one month's stationing time, the work of the inspection teams is nearing the end.
China's environmental protection "teeth" are becoming sharper and sharper, and the "7+4" battle plan has been formulated.
Since the end of the two sessions, in just over three months, the central and national levels have made important deployments on environmental protection work on many occasions.
(1) On April 2, shortly after the closing of the National Two Sessions, the first meeting of the Central Finance and Economic Committee proposed that several major landmark battles should be fought to win the battle of defending the blue sky, to fight well the pollution control of diesel trucks, urban black and odorous waters, the comprehensive treatment of the Bohai Sea, the protection and restoration of the Yangtze River, the protection of water sources and the treatment of agricultural and rural pollution, so as to ensure that the three-year battle would be effective.
(2) More than a month later, from 18 to 19 May, the National Conference on Eco-environmental Protection was held in Beijing. Xi Jinping, General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, President of the State and Chairman of the Central Military Commission, pointed out that "historic, turning and overall changes in ecological environment protection should be promoted".
(3) The Opinions of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council on Enhancing the Protection of the Ecological Environment in an All-round Way and Fighting the Strong Battle of Pollution Prevention and Control, published on June 24, made detailed arrangements for strengthening the protection of the ecological environment in an All-round way and fighting the Strong Battle of Pollution Prevention and Control resolutely.
(4) The Ministry of Ecology and Environment has formulated a detailed operational plan and summarized the "7+4" operation. Among them, "7" in "7 + 4" means to fight seven major landmark battles: win the battle of defending the blue sky, control pollution of diesel trucks, control of urban black and odorous waters, comprehensive control of the Bohai Sea, protection and restoration of the Yangtze River, protection of water sources and control of agricultural and rural pollution. "4" refers to four special actions, namely, combating illegal transfer and dumping of hazardous wastes, implementing the "Implementing the Reform of the Management System for Prohibiting the Entry of Foreign Waste into China and Promoting the Import of Solid Waste", discharging and renovating the discharge of waste incineration and power generation up to the standard, and the "Green Shield" special action of the National Nature Reserve.
(5) In addition, recently, the State Council issued the "Three-year Action Plan for Winning the Blue Sky Defense War", which clarifies the general idea, basic objectives, main tasks and safeguards of air pollution prevention and control, and puts forward the timetable and road map for winning the Blue Sky Defense War.
Heavy Boxing in Guangdong, Guangxi and Henan to Control Illegal Livestock and Poultry Breeding
1. 342 officials in Guangdong were accountable for environmental negligence, and many farms in Foshan and Meizhou were demolished.
From June 5 to July 1, 2018, Guangdong Discipline Inspection and Supervision Organs held a total of 342 Party members and cadres responsible for negligence in handling cases handed over by the Central Environmental Protection Inspection Unit.
In Qingyuan City, 23 people were investigated and punished, and 5 office-level officials were accountable for failing to conscientiously perform their duties, committing fraud and inadequate supervision and inspection by relevant provincial functional departments.
Nanshan Town, Sanshui District, Foshan City, and the relevant functional departments failed to implement the pollution control work of the Manshui River. Seventeen people were investigated and punished, and two district committee leaders were accountable.
According to Guangdong Satellite TV, 4869 cases have been handed over to Guangdong Province by the Central Fifth Environmental Protection Supervision Group since June 5, of which 503 cases have been reported for illegal livestock and poultry farming, accounting for 11.6% of the total. To this end, Guangdong Province has launched a number of heavy attacks, of which Foshan and Meizhou have become the second key areas to combat illegal poultry farming.